Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MUst Do Something Right Away

I have to do something right away, to get out of here. I wonder how long it will take for the mice to pack their wardrobe for a trip to visit their rodent relations in Florida? I'm sure we could catch the bus. I could even hide the mice in a suitcase, to save on the fare. I just know I have to get out of here right away. The human has a relative who has reported that one of her in-laws or possibly an outlaw happens to be in their deathbed. I'm sure a funeral is in the works, which can only lead to trouble for me. This human relation has a number of canine and feline offspring, and I heard the human saying something a bit ago about how they ought to offer to help her out by dog and cat sitting, while she's tending to the funeral mess. I am sure the cats would be fine, of course. They've even conned this human into building them their own feline apartment, after all. The dogs, on the other hand, I am not so sure about. What if they're like my other dog cousins, completely undisciplined canines? Of course, perhaps since they have cats for siblings, they're okay, but still, I'm not sure I want to take the chance. I think I better tell those mice to start packing for a trip right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment