Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thinking More About the Mice

The more I think about this situation, the more I see real benefits to me in allowing the mice to visit their relations, with me along for the ride. The rodents at the park in Florida tend to be extra large, almost human sized while my mouse siblings are more my size. I can see no other way those Florida mice could have reached such a size than by stuffing themselves silly with cheese at every opportunity. The park must be packed with it, I am sure. And when they see their little cousins, I'm sure they'll want to give them a ton of cheese, to encourage their growth as well, and of course, being decent siblings, they will share this cheese with me. Cheese, all I can eat, and I'll bet they have some of the best imported cheeses too, over at that place with the big ball. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Yes, the mice should visit their relations right away. Maybe I'll go ahead and start packing, to encourage them to get a move on in planning a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment