Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bad Luck on The Way

More bad luck is on the way. I think I will spend the day in bed tomorrow. Maybe if I don't move, Nick the Cat's relations won't be able to make their bad luck delivery. One of those felines was spotted a bit ago, strolling up to our poor neighbors' dwelling, likely to lounge on the porch and trap them inside their home for who knows how long. Having cats from that family in the area is never a good sign. They're probably plotting to cause a power failure, or arrange the delivery of family tree or rabbit encouragement. Anyway, I know that cat spells trouble. If only I could find some repellent, but then again, I would have to venture outside to spray it, which would only expose me to a bad luck delivery. Best to stay in here, and if that cat drops by, to order the bunnies to tell him that I am not home.

No comments:

Post a Comment