Monday, August 22, 2011

Bad Luck Lurking

I am borrowing the cell phone right away, so that the mice can place a long distance call to their cousin, in order to get him to arrange their bus fare to his park. I must flee immediately, and it seems the only reasonable solution. Oh, Nick the Cat himself, the king of bad luck, must have personally dropped in to arrange this. Another of the human's relations has managed to take ill, and now there is much talk of heading up that way to check on this human. The place they're planning to head is the same place they visited back in January, the same place that nearly resulted in my conversion to vegetarianism when the humans didn't return as soon as planned and my food dish became empty along with the back-up dish and the back-up for the back-up dish. The bunnies are rubbing their paws together now, sure that my conversion is at hand. I have to get out while there's still time!

No comments:

Post a Comment