Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Must Hide Saturday

I have to find a good hiding place. I have two full days. I can only hope that will be enough. I spotted a bunny a bit ago, with paper and pen, taking notes for their weekend plans. Not only are they hoping to visit that farmer's market, but they are making plans for visiting the country cottage as well. I even heard them discussing hopping by another farmer's market on the way, should they get to go up there. And they have an entire list, once more filled with work that they are going to try to draft me into assisting with. I know that I saw a couple of them getting my leash. What in the world am I going to do? And if they capture me, what if they force me to attend the farmer's market with them before dragging me off to work. They have been commenting about how they see dogs attending these events all the time, so they are sure felines are welcome as well. All of that vegetable exposure! Does anyone know if being exposed to massive amounts of vegetables can lead to the development of vegetarian tendencies, even if you don't eat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment