Monday, August 8, 2011

Suing the Movies

I must hold the movie theaters to blame for my impending suffering. I swear, I don't know what those places are thinking. Apparently they let rabbits hop in to catch films whenever they want, without charge. A bunny that caught the early showing of that Smurf movie yesterday, and who was hopping home to his burrow after the film when the humans and bunnies were headed to the theater dropped by today. He's been lounging in a chair in the back yard, munching carrots and chattering with my siblings, discussing how obviously this film is a sign that cats are supposed to work, and how something must be done with me right away to put me in a job. I don't know what I am going to do. The notion of employment as a magical portal tester is being tossed out now. Really, what sort of job security is there in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment