Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mice

I'm not sure how concerned I should be by this. My two mouse siblings, cousins to that large mouse who owns the park in Florida, have taken to lounging on the human's bed for the last few days. They claim they are just wanting to read the comics that the human has, with stories devoted to their relations, and I must admit there are a number of the books in the human's room, and on her computer, but still, I am suspicious. What if they're whispering in the human's ear as she's sleeping, urging her to take them to Florida for some sort of mouse family reunion? Times of gardening shows and vegetable cooking sessions are prime times for such gatherings, after all, and would only lead to rabbit encouragement. I must keep a close eye on those mice. I know they are up to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment