Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Human and Plants

The human has somehow injured her foot, and this afternoon she decided to try some sort of special mineral soak to make it feel better. I highly approved of this when I heard. After all, a crippled, limping human is more likely to take the rabbits up on their offer to fill my food dish than one who can walk without pain. But then I saw what it said on the bag of minerals. They're good for PLANTS! Plant food! She's soaking her foot in PLANT FOOD! Oh, this is a disaster. And worse, the bag that the plant food came in is huge! When the bunnies get their paws on it, and I know they will, we are all doomed! It will do their plants a world of good, I am sure. Why couldn't the human find something harmless to tend her injury, and not a giant sack of plant food?

1 comment: