Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Relation

I have horrible news. One of the human's relations, one that is highly interested in that nightmarish tree, is in the area, and he's wanting to get together with the human, likely to discuss the horrible plant. Needless to say, the human is highly pleased, and worse, is sure that she'll be able to sell several of those family books to this relative when they meet. The bunnies have tried to reassure me, telling me that any money the human makes will go towards a nice portable hard drive, and not to pay her bus fare to Washington to do more research on the tree, but I am not reassured. The human needs that drive to make carrying around a bunch of her comics easier, and do you know who those comics star? That giant mouse, and his duck friend, the ones who have that park in Florida that the human is so fond of. I'm sure if she keeps reading his literature, it will only make her want to go there again, which will result in another jail visit for me. You know, I think I saw a letter in the mail from that mouse today, come to think of it. What if the human is already making plans to visit him?

No comments:

Post a Comment