Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mice Are Definitely Up to Something

The mice are definitely up to something, but I'm not sure what I should do about it. I spotted them, with a letter from their relations in Florida, discussing the next mouse family gathering, and then I heard a mention of taking me along, to meet all of their rodent relations. Of course, if they did take me along, I would have to stay at the deluxe hotel for my kind that their mouse cousin has built. A deluxe hotel with all of the ice cream I could eat. And possibly cheesecake too. Mice love cheese, after all, so I'm sure there would be plenty of that around, and of course they would have to share it with their guest. Perhaps I ought to agree to attend this family reunion after all? I'm sure it will be much better than those hosted by the human's relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment