Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mice and Relation Visiting

I've thought some more about the mice visiting their rodent relations in Florida, and I've came to realize something. With that mouse down there, making all of that money from his park, it doesn't seem fair for him to make a little kitty pay to take his cousins on a road trip to visit. Two of his cousins live here, and then a mouse who trotted over from China, who I'm sure is a distant relation. That would be only thirty dollars for seats each way. The mouse could certainly afford that, from what he makes selling those pairs of fake mouse ears alone. And, of course, my mouse siblings really wouldn't need three full seats. Two would be more than enough room for them, leaving a free seat for ME! I must demand they write their cousin right away to present this idea to him, before I go spending any of my hard begged money.

No comments:

Post a Comment