Sunday, August 7, 2011

Movies

The human went to the movies today, and let a batch of rabbits hop along. At first I was happy, since it got them out of the house and I knew their leader's film wasn't airing at the theater they were heading for. Then they came hopping home with the happy news that the movie they saw featured a CAT! And horror of horrors, they say this cat was working, employed as a Smurf-catcher! So now the bunnies have the idea in their heads that working is a natural thing for cats, and that something must be done about me immediately to establish me with gainful employment. I have tried to tell them that there isn't much of a future here in Smurf-catching, and that Belgian felines are more suited to that sort of work, with the number of little blue creatures littering their country, but I don't think they're listening. And they say I don't specifically have to do that job, but I should be doing some sort of work. They are even talking about checking the help wanted ads in the classified section, in hopes of arranging employment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment