Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Litter

The rabbits continue to cause me problems. Now, thanks to them, and their turning my litter box into a public bathroom, complete with magazine rack full of reading materials, the grandhuman is looking at me suspiciously. For some reason, she thinks the litter isn't lasting as long as it used to, and she is now wondering what I am up to. There is much talk about potentially switching brands, moving the box or something else annoying for me. Really, I don't know why she doesn't see the obvious. The bag of litter is supposed to last 20 days to a month for one cat. However for one cat, multiple rabbits, pandas and whatever animals the bunnies see fit to let stroll in to do their business, we are lucky the stuff lasts even a day. The grandhuman should put the blame where it obviously rests, with the bunnies, instead of plotting ways to inconvenience me!

No comments:

Post a Comment