Thursday, August 25, 2011

Human's Foot Issue

The human got her injured foot looked at today, and the doctor concluded that the problem is due to a wart, right under her big toe. A wart! I'm sure those lazy frogs who are amusing themselves freeloading in the backyard are responsible for this. First the lazy things can't be bothered with controlling the mosquito population. They just amuse themselves swimming all day, without doing anything to improve the property, or without offering to pay a bit of rent. And now this. A wart! And with where it is, it is very painful for the human, and awkward to walk. The doctor is treating it, but in the meantime, it has to be bandaged to allow slight foot function. My service is going to be cut drastically until it is gone. Those frogs will pay for this! As soon as I can, I am going to have them served with a bill for back rent! And I might just find a way to cut their pool access too!

No comments:

Post a Comment