Monday, August 1, 2011

The Power Company

There is a broken power pole down the street, just waiting for one of Nick the Cat's kind to hit it with a bit of bad luck and cause it to topple, I am sure. It probably wouldn't even take much application of bad luck at all to knock it over, it is that damaged. And our esteemed power department, as a solution for this, have attached this pole to an undamaged pole with something that resembles a plastic twist tie. They probably got it from some rabbit, who had got it from a giant loaf of bread for a tea party. Anyway, when this power pole topples, it is sure to do in the power to our neighborhood again. That isn't the worst part, though. The worst part is that I heard Lobster, chatting the other day with the human who has the canine offspring, discussing fleeing to her dwelling should the power fail, fleeing and taking ME along for the ride! I will be forced to spend time with my canine cousins! I have nothing against dogs, let me assure any canine readers right now, but those two.... I would never get a moment's peace, I am sure, and I don't know how I would manage to get online to blog while coping with them. I'm sure they're the sorts who spend all day online playing doggish games on various websites, and hunting for canine related amusements online. What in the world am I going to do if the human is serious about going out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment