Monday, August 29, 2011

Bushes

Nick the Cat's relations have done it this time, and might I say that I am eagerly awaiting seeing them bopped about their ears with carrots, celery and any other vegetables the rabbits find within paw's reach when those cats come trotting by again? The bunnies were hopping about, checking the plants in the front yard today, only to find a shrub that is looking poorly. A few questions were asked, and they finally got the truth out of those dogs who live next door. It seems that Nick the Cat's cousin has been treating the bush like a litter box, amusing himself using it, causing damage, likely in an attempt to fool other felines into thinking this property is theirs! The nerve of that family! This is clearly MY property, and I resent their trying to say otherwise! I have half a mind to borrow a carrot from the bunnies, to bop them myself, should they show themselves again!

No comments:

Post a Comment