Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mice and Cheese

Between letting the mice lurk on the computer to read comic books, in order to get them all fired up to visit their cousin, I've been doing a bit of research. Did you know that this mouse has several restaurants that he amuses himself visiting, including one with his name on it? A restaurant named after a mouse. That has to mean that a ton of cheese is served there, don't you think? Perhaps they even serve nothing BUT cheese! And, since I'm going to be so nice, accompanying my little mouse siblings down to visit their relations, surely that large rodent will want to take me out to dinner, as a thank you. I just hope that I won't be forced to ride that train I've heard about to get there. With how fast I've heard those doors close, my tail might be endangered.

No comments:

Post a Comment