Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tomorrow's Scheduled Bad Luck

I'm expecting more bad luck tomorrow. I swear, if the police don't do something about Nick the Cat and his relations soon, I am going to file a complaint, alleging that my civil rights have been violated. A disaster, tomorrow is sure to be a disaster. The human that has those two canine offspring called my human this afternoon and invited her to go to another relation's waterpark for the day. And knowing the way my bad luck is going, at some point during this visit, the notion of getting me together with the canines to spend time together and get to know each other will be mentioned. Not that I have issues with dogs, of course. I don't want any of my canine readers to get the wrong idea. I'm a very dog friendly feline. But these two aren't the most well behaved dogs in the world and I shudder to think of the inconveniences to me that a visit would cause. And then there's the matter of the relation who owns the waterpark. What if she's up there and encounters my human? Such a thing can only lead to the discussion of family trees, and who knows what other family related activities. It might even lead to the selling of a few books. And selling books can only lead to growth of that horrible tree. Really, I think I will be spending the day in bed tomorrow, in the hopes that the worst of the bad luck will somehow pass me by.

No comments:

Post a Comment