Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pandas

I thought I would have a bit of time before the panda torture started, but what did I find this morning but a group of my panda siblings surrounding me when I woke up, demanding my assistance in preparing for the arrival of their fellow pandas for the flooring party. So, I have been forced to help them stack bamboo, and drag out tea pots and cups all day. I finally escaped while they were checking the sugar supply and debating on whether or not they should make little sugar molds as special treats for their guests. I would have been there forever if they had forced me to assist with that project. Their party is going to be a giant success, I just know it, and if this party is a success, it means that there will be flooring to be installed. With how much bamboo those pandas have piled up, and if their little friends bring empty bamboo for recycling there will probably be enough bamboo to floor the entire cottage. And you know who the rabbits will expect to help them with that job. I am DOOMED!

No comments:

Post a Comment