Saturday, July 2, 2011

Flooring Party

The bunnies were thrilled with the pandas' offer to provide bamboo for flooring purposes, just like I knew they would be. I am doomed. They've already sent out emails to every panda they could find an address for, and do you know how many pandas have email now? And twitter? Anyway, the pandas invited all of them over for a flooring party, chopsticks and wok provided. I will be awake forever, with the noise of munching and sipping. Do you know how much bamboo will be needed to produce all of the flooring needed for the country cottage? The bunnies were in multiplication heaven working that little fact out. Even if some pandas bring the leftovers of bamboo they've already munched the leaves off of for recycling, there will still be nightmarish amounts of the stuff that will need eaten. And then, when the horror is over, I still won't be able to sleep, because the bunnies hopped around a bit ago to give me my next work assignment. I'm to go over all of the stalks, once the pandas have munched off all of the leaves, to make sure they're nice and smooth for floor board construction. That will take forever! And what in the world am I going to do if another cat sees me, working and not snoozing?

No comments:

Post a Comment