Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Day of Bad Luck

My bad luck continues. Really, Nick the Cat and his relations should be ashamed of themselves, but oh, no! They're camped on our neighbor's porch, out of reach of the bunnies weapons, laughing at me. The human just came up with an idea to raise some funds, probably for work, or something else that will cause trouble for me. She has an idea that those little seed envelopes could be made and sold for people to use for wedding favors. She's thinking about calling around to wedding places, to see if anyone knows of brides who might be interested in this, or in some other kind of favor creation. Really, money is good, I'll admit, but earning it that way? The rabbits will try to help and will try drafting me to help, and I don't even want to think of what they would do if they got their paws on more seed!

No comments:

Post a Comment