Monday, July 4, 2011

Turtle

Nick the Cat and his rotten family have figured another way around the rabbits. I spotted one of them, I believe Nick's cousin, down at the creek today, hanging up signs. The creek is out of range of the rabbits' weapons, so that rotten feline got away scot free. And do you know what those signs said? They said our house was the starting point for the annual turtle natural stroll. The first turtle has already arrived, and is loitering in the back yard, awaiting his friends. And he has his house with him, so I can't even rent him temporary accommodations, something I'm sure Nick knew was bound to annoy me. Well, I will get him! That turtle is tucked up in his shell, undoubtedly online with OUR internet, and I knew I saw a light from his neck hole. He's probably borrowing our power too. Well, he will just poke his head out in the morning to find a bill on his shell for this usage, and as soon as the courthouse opens, I am adding more charges against that awful cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment