Saturday, July 23, 2011

Report on the Country

The humans went back to the country today. Work is progressing well, and the bunnies are hopeful that they will be able to put me to work on the renovations soon. If I don't get captured and drug up there come Monday, there is much chatter about putting me to work, cleaning off the bamboo stalks from the pandas' flooring party. But that isn't the worst news. For some insane reason, the humans have been allowing Betsy Bear to visit the country with them, and she trotted back today with the happy news that the human who lives one cottage down, and who is constructing an airplane has left for some sort of show. So, his plane is unguarded, and Betsy has plans to snatch it. I can just see it now. She will amuse herself dive bombing the happy picnickers and campers, and snatching their picnic baskets and goodies with a grappling hook! Maybe I ought to offer to handle the bamboo cleaning, before the bunnies can go searching for my leash to drag me to the country. Sure, it will be a pain, making sure the stalks are totally clean, but it's better than possible jail time as an accessory to Betsy's planned crimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment