Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Update

Well, it didn't actually rain, but due to the strong threat of rain, the humans decided not to go to the country. They said they had concrete to mix, and apparently rain would cause issues with that or something. I was happy at first, but then they went out for a bit, accompanied by the rabbits, and what did they have with them when they returned but two more siblings, freshly escaped from the local mission, for me. I am now up to 688 siblings total. Really, have you ever seen such a frightening number? I'm sure that I'll have 700 by the end of the month at this rate. At least these two lagged their luggage along with them when they moved in. That's the only good thing I can see. They won't demand to go shopping. I don't like how fond they seem of the rabbits, though. They're lounging around with them, helping them put together a burrow warming pack to drop of with those new rabbits in the country. That seems a terrible sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment