Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Outside the Box

The humans were not happy to learn that I thought outside the box this morning, with my feline business, thus preventing them from leaving bright and early for a visit to the country. Really, though, I don't know what in the world they expected me to do. The bunnies had offered up free reign of my box to those pandas who are still camped in the backyard, munching down bamboo for flooring. From morning until night, there is a line in front of the box, and then when I had to get in this morning, I got stuck behind a panda reading Bamboo Monthly instead of doing his business in a timely manner and leaving. I don't know what else the humans expected me to do. Anyway, I ended up getting a lovely new box. I am a bit concerned, though, since it is much, much bigger than the last box. What if the bunnies take that as a sign, and decide to allow much larger animals, possibly elephants to drop in, since we now have facilities for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment