Monday, July 25, 2011

Country Horrors Continue

The humans went to the country again today. I'm very sad to say that the work is progressing rapidly now, which is surely a horrible sign that I will be caught soon, and drug up there by those rabbits for work purposes. Anyway, besides the fact that I will soon be in danger of work, I was kind of happy to see them leave, since four bunnies hopped along with them, and the pandas were taking a nap, so there wasn't much work here. But then would you believe it, they decided to work LATE! My dish was EMPTY! And then, as if the sight of the bottom of my food bowl wasn't alarming enough, the rabbits offered to fill it for me. There was much talk about carrots, celery, possibly brussels sprouts, and a light garnish of parsley, sure to turn me into a vegetarian in their opinion. It was horrible. The humans didn't return until after eleven, too. I was sure they were going to be gone all night, leaving me with no choice but to try to choke down a vegetable or starve. And there is much talk about a return trip to the country tomorrow, too. I'm sure the second they leave, the bunnies will pounce, and will fill my food dish with vegetables instead of my preferred fare. What in the world am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment