Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bad Luck Contunues

My bad luck is continuing. Really, I ought to go to bed, and just stay there until I know that it is better, but then how would I know if things had improved without getting up? Such a dilemma, and it's all the fault of Nick the Cat and his relations. First off, one of them must have hung a sign up somewhere, offering free rent, because bright and early this morning, a bird broke into the attic, and tried to install a nest! It tried to install a nest without paying the slightest bit of rent! Have you ever heard of such terrible freeloading? Then, the human went to a quilt show, which got the polar bears all fired up, of course. I do hope that all of the flocks of sheep in the area were eager to take up the nudist lifestyle. The polar bears got a little box, with enough pre-cut squares to make a proper polar bear quilt, so needless to say, they're eager to get their paws on wool. And then, as if the day wasn't bad enough, the human ran into another bear somewhere, with a tale of woe about homelessness, so naturally, she invited it to move it. I now have 694 siblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment