Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today's Bad Luck Report

I haven't seen them, but I was disturbed all day by laughter, coming from Nick's relations, who are still camped out on our neighbor's porch. Really, I don't know why our neighbors haven't done something, like evicting those horrible felines, but perhaps they are afraid that if they try, one will amuse itself strolling across their path and giving them horrible luck too. Now that I think of it, that's probably why they've taken to crawling out of their side window, instead of using their perfectly good front door. Anyway, the humans lagged a batch of building supplies to the country cottage today, in preparation for work. My doom is fast approaching. I've already seen the rabbits, starting the search for my leash. And to make matters even worse, the human stopped by a homeless shelter, that she had hopes would have some of those games she likes so, and what happened but she was tackled by a homeless dog of the teddy species, with a tale of woe about his homelessness. I think you can guess how that ended up. I now have 695 siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment