Thursday, July 21, 2011

Served a Carrot

Due to rain,other than collecting a load of lumber, the humans stayed home today. On the up side, it did keep the bunnies from amusing themselves plotting more work for me, but on the down side, it gave them time to plot my conversion into a vegetarian. I thought it was bad, that I suspected they tampered with my food yesterday, mixing vegetable chips in, but today was worse! They served me a CARROT for dinner! Have you ever heard something so frightening? It was bright orange, cut into little round slices. And the bunnies expected me to actually eat it! What in the world am I going to do? The humans are planning to go to the country bright and early tomorrow, leaving me here alone with a ton of rabbits! Who knows what they might plot tomorrow to force me to convert! I'll probably find my dish stuffed with celery next, or perhaps cauliflower!

No comments:

Post a Comment