Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Laughter Again

Nick the Cat and his relations are chuckling again. I really have to do something about them, and I just don't understand why the law hasn't stepped in yet. Really, those cats are such horrible troublemakers that if their behavior isn't illegal, it ought to be. You won't believe what they've done this time. While the human was at the country cottage, they turned a bunch of mosquitoes loose, and she was eaten alive. Her legs are covered in giant, disgusting looking bites. And to prevent the itching from said bites, she's having to take an anti-histamine. And anti-histamine that knocks her completely out. And how am I supposed to get service if she's in her room, snoozing away in a drugged sleep? Nick the Cat is to blame, I tell you. I sense his black paw involved in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment