Saturday, July 30, 2011

Possible Sabotage

Perhaps Nick sabotaged the human, now referred to as Lobster's bottle of sunscreen somehow. That sounds like something that cat would do. I'm sure he's delighted to know how much trouble the human's transformation into a lobster is causing me. This morning, when I demanded breakfast, a new horror arose. Thanks to the horrible red coloring on her arms, her range of motion is limited, making producing food for my dish a tricky task at best. She's already informed me, after filling the dish once, that I must depend on the grandhuman for food, until she recovers. The grandhuman is gone half the day! If I have to wait for her to return before getting food, I could starve! I can't believe this. Nick the Cat will pay for this, what I'm sure he thinks is the ultimate in bad luck success. Trying to starve a fellow kitty! I will see him in court!

No comments:

Post a Comment