Saturday, February 4, 2012

Horrible, Horrible Saturday

I don't think a day could go worse if it tried. I swear, I never imagined so many horrors in one day were possible, yet there they were, bright and early this morning. First, the humans went out to breakfast and a funeral home, and a bear trotted along. It was a relatively well behaved bear too, so I wasn't too worried. Needless so say, I should have been. That bear was supposed to get a honey breakfast, visit the funeral home with the humans and return right home! But, oh, you won't believe what she did! She visited the homeless shelter! She visited Habitat for Humanity! When that bear returned home she had two more siblings for me, three magazines on quilt construction for the polar bears and a magazine on cottage design for the bunnies! I have never seen such in my life! I'm up to 721 siblings, and I don't like how the bunnies are reading their magazine, making notes and looking at me either! I think I must ban all bears from venturing out in the future. It just isn't safe for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment