Sunday, February 19, 2012

Book Party

Things with that book continue on their disasterous pace. Now the rabbits are talking about having a party when the human gets the horrible bunny novels published, to celebrate. They've already started to plan the menu! Carrot cake, candied carrots, carrots with dip, carrot soup, pretty much an entire menu featuring nothing but CARROTS! They're planning to stock up on bunny themed decorations too, when the season devoted to their leader rolls around and the stores fill up with such items. And, to make it all a complete horror, they have already informed me that they expect ME to attend this party! And what in the world will I eat at this party, with an all vegetable menu, I would like to know? I'm sure it's all a plot to try to convert me!

No comments:

Post a Comment