Monday, February 6, 2012

And More Problems

If I thought it was safe to set a paw outside, I would, to check the premises for any signs of Nick the Cat and his awful relations. I am sure they are to blame for all of my current troubles. As if the bunny beauty products, rapidly increasing numbers of siblings and other assorted woes I've suffered of late isn't enough, now the bus company is causing issues once more, with a quick and cheap route right down to the state archives. The human has already looked at things, and is making plans to book her trip as soon as possible. Oh, no good can come of this. If she visits those archives, it will only lead to the growth of that horrible tree of hers. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can prevent this? The bunnies have already offered to provide the two dollars for the bus ride so hiding money is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment