Friday, February 3, 2012

Tomato Festival

The bunnies are already making plans for the tomato festival this year, and it is over five months away! Oh, this means trouble, I am sure of it. The bunnies feel certain the human will have a book ready for selling purposes by then, which means she will need a booth at the tomato fest. A booth! If the human gets a booth at this awful event it means she will want to be there for both days, and of course she won't want to come back here and then have to drive back, which means she will head for the country cottage! I will be forced at the least to go to the cottage, if the bunnies don't think of something worse to force me to do! And who knows what other events they could find in the country, to attend, and to force me to the country cottage for? I'm doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment