Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog's Day

The let the groundhogs have another day this year. Really, who arranges such events? I'm sure it is the same person who is to blame for the Year of the Rabbit. Anyway, my groundhog siblings have been partying all day, and then gloating over seeing their shadows and inflicting six more weeks of winter on us. Groundhogs have no meteorological training. I don't see why they get to dictate the weather, but apparently someone thought it was a wonderful idea to put them in charge of deciding the length of winter. Needless to say, the polar bears aren't taking it well, and are running around panicked, claiming they won't be able to take six more weeks to spring. Six more weeks! My tail will be flat if I have to endure six weeks of panicked bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment