Sunday, February 12, 2012

Food Co-Op Gets Worse

And things are getting worse for me with the food co-op. I swear, that business should be illegal. Now Betsy is getting into the act. It turns out that the place as a giant vat of honey, sitting unguarded, with a little spout that flips right open to allow the honey to flow out into jars, or as Betsy is now planning, into a delinquent bear. Oh, this is just horrible! Betsy could have offered to assist the bunnies with their book, to give her an excuse for a co-op visit, but no, that would be too easy. Instead she is urging the human to finish one of the bear books, so those can be sold at the co-op too, and she will have a perfect reason to go along, and get her paws on that honey! And what am I going to do if the human listens and finishes a bear book? I appear in those! If those books are made available for sell, I will be expected to assist with selling! And then I will be declared an accomplice to honey theft when Betsy gets loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment