Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Just Realized Something

I just realized something. All of my bad luck lately are things that could be considered good luck for the rabbits. That made me suspicious, so I did a bit of double-checking, and had my worst fears concerned. Nick the Cat appears in those dreadful bunny books! Honestly, I had almost forgotten about it, and since he appears as a villain, it didn't seem important, but apparently it is. And he is a black cat. Appearing as a literary villain is probably considered a high achievement for his kind or something. So he is undoubtedly putting his bad luck causing powers towards assisting the bunnies! And with that horrible, horrible feline and his rotten relatives helping them, who knows how much bad luck I will end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment