Friday, February 10, 2012

Total, Utter Disaster

The human went out today, and before I could stop her, one of the polar bears wrapped up in a scarf and hopped into the human's bookbag. I thought they were just going out for a fillet o' fish. That's what the bear was waving a coupon for, and since the humans were discussing eating too, I thought I was safe. The polar bear would get the fish and return without any issues. Little did I know. It turns out that the human decided to drop in on the food co-op for some sort of beauty product after lunch, and of course the polar bear trotted along. She had a sack in her paws when she returned, that she proudly presented the bunnies. A sack with corn seed in it! Over a quarter pound of colored popcorn seed, all ready for planting. Needless to say, the bunnies were thrilled. Well, I am NOT thrilled! Now I will be forced to live in a colorful corn maze! Do you know how many popcorn seed are in a quarter pound?

No comments:

Post a Comment