Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Continuing Bus Issues

My problems with the bus and planned trips by the human continue as well. It wasn't so bad when the bus opened up the Florida line down to the mouse's dwelling, and the luxury hotel for my kind, but these new lines, oh, they should be ashamed! There was an article in the paper all about the line that runs right by the archives, and of course it just made the human more eager to visit the horrible place. Really, that awful tree of hers does not need more encouragement! I don't want to think of how tall a trip to the state archives might make it grow. I'm sure it's already a safety hazard, from the potentially falling nuts alone! And then, if this trip goes well, the human is talking about another trip, out to the land of the bears, to attempt to sell those bear books! And what in the world am I going to do if she does that? Visiting the birthplace of the bears is sure to result in more siblings for me, and what if she DOES sell those books? I sense work on the horizon if that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment