Friday, February 24, 2012

The Clown

You won't believe what that horrible clown who runs the restaurants the polar bears like to visit has done. I'm sure it can be held against him in a court of law. That clown has produced meals for bears and is selling them! Happy Bear Meals, with a coupon for bear related merchandise as the enclosed prize! First feeding them, and then providing encouragement to shop! What in that clown thinking? I ought to turn the Hamburgler loose on him for this. Now the bears are making plans to all trot down there right away for a meal! And they're even thinking about lagging me along, to help eat and get more coupons for goodies! Dining with bears. I will never live it down, and to make matters worse, fish is not one of the menu options for the Happy Bear Meals. I will see that clown in court for this! I will sue him for every pair of floppy shoes that he has!

No comments:

Post a Comment