Thursday, February 23, 2012

Quilt Doom

I knew that book the bunnies borrowed would be nothing but trouble. I just knew it. Now those polar bears are plotting to sneak out in the morning, in search of fabric to construct a cat quilt with! They were even talking about taking me with them, to better select fabrics that matched my fur, and I know I saw one of the cubs with my leash. I think they finally gave it up though, when they couldn't think of a way to poke me into the human's bookbag, thank goodness! If I had been forced to go out, they would have me sitting on bolts of fabric all day! Way too much fabric exposure, and what if a sheep had spotted me? Sooner or later, those creatures are going to find a lawyer to sue for their wool loss, and if I was seen in the fabric department, I'm sure they would decide I was an accessory to said wool theft. As it is, I'll be lucky if the cat quilt itself doesn't get me declared an accessory. I wonder if I could hide the thread box, to delay construction?

No comments:

Post a Comment