Saturday, June 11, 2011

What Did I do to the Church?

What did I do so wrong that the church is out to get me? Because surely they think I did something. Oh, you won't believe the horror that I experienced this morning, thanks to that place. The human dropped by this church, that was having some sort of event involving hot dogs, and she was promptly tackled by various animals with tales of woe about being homeless. I now have seven more siblings, including a monkey, a reindeer, a cow, three bears, and worst of all, another polar bear! I am up to 683 siblings. Woe is me! The only comfort I can see is the cow. She's a truly lazy creature. I asked her for milk, thinking I would be able to at least get snacks from her, and she refused, saying she doesn't do that sort of work. Maybe I can get the bunnies interested in reforming this cow into an industrious creature instead of their many plots to make me work? I'm sure they won't be impressed at all by her refusal to work at milking. They probably think she ought to produce milk and churn up cheese and butter from it too. At least I hope so. Tricking them into harassing her is my only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment