Saturday, June 4, 2011

Continuing Bad Luck

I found another note from one of Nick the Cat's relations, happily announcing the arrival of a bad luck special, double my bad luck with no extra charge. Really, those cats ought to be ashamed of themselves, dumping so much bad luck on a fellow feline. Shouldn't they be crossing streets, and terrorizing humans or something? My bad luck is definitely on the upswing, though, because the rabbits are currently lurking by the washing machine, getting ready to wash up a bunch of bedding for use at the country cottage. The church that sold it to them should be ashamed of themselves! I'm sure there are three full sets there, enough bedding to provide for the napping comfort of frightening numbers of rabbits! They might even be able to invite some more bunnies over for a visit, since they will have a nice place for them to snooze! And they expect me to sleep right next to them, too! Sleeping with rabbits. I'm sure I won't get a bit of rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment