Monday, June 6, 2011

This Afternoon's Report

The rabbits didn't go to the country today. Normally, I would think this was good news, but I'm very afraid it is an alarming disaster. The delay in visiting the country cottage can only give the rabbits more time to plot work for me. They're currently reading Overcoming Laziness, and I don't like the way they keep looking at me, and then scribbling on their little lists at all. I know that book is giving them horrible ideas, and the author should be jailed, for publishing something, devoted to forcing cats to work. Anyway, the bunnies are currently looking for some pillows to rest their big ears on when they go to the cottage, and the claim that as soon as they are purchased, we will leave, so I must figure out how to block pillow purchases from Amazon right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment