Thursday, June 2, 2011

Continuing Woes

The air conditioner is fixed, or at least that's what the repairman is claiming. I'm not sure how far he can be trusted, but since it is slightly cooler in here, I suppose I will try to be a bit less suspicious for the moment. At least I didn't have to do what the rabbits suggested, and tie a fan to my tail to try to keep cool. But, no sooner did the air conditioner repairman leave, than another horror reared its head! The bunnies are wanting to head to the country again in the next day or so! And I know I saw them looking for my leash, which makes me highly suspicious that they plan to drag me along for work purposes. They're going to make me glaze windows and who knows what else. They have several books on home improvement thanks to that horrible library, so I know they have an entire list of chores. And what if another cat sees me?

No comments:

Post a Comment