Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Roofing

Someone called, selling roofing today, and unfortunately a bunny got her paws on the phone before it could click to the answering machine for censoring. No good will come from this, I am sure. The roofing person thought they were talking to a human and was happy to chatter on forever, giving the bunny details about how to measure for a roof, and the materials required. The lot of them hopped right to multiplying, as soon as the phone call ended, and now they have a list all ready for me, for the work needed for more cottage improvements. And, since cats are much better climbers than rabbits, I'm likely down to do the entire roof solo. Of course, there could be advantages to that. I could lounge up there, taking as long as I wanted, and the bunnies wouldn't be able to hop up to demand I hammer shingles faster. I could even do no work at all, and there would be nothing they could do. Perhaps I ought to go and have a chat with them now, and volunteer for this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment