Monday, June 20, 2011

Must Return to the Courthouse Tomorrow

Really, at the rate Nick the Cat and that awful family of his is going, I will have to invest in a bus pass. Now I have to go back to the courthouse tomorrow to add more charges to my suit against them, and to file for a restraining order. Really, this is just too much. I happened to look out this evening, and I spotted a member of that horrible family, creeping up the sidewalk, undoubtedly thinking their black fur would provide camouflage, with the contents of an ant farm, to be let loose upon me! Now, thanks to the ant invasion, the humans are planning to limit the amount of food in my dish severely, only putting it in at specific times, since they think that might be what is attracting ants! That sounds suspiciously like a diet to me and nothing good ever comes from those. Nick the Cat is going to pay for this! I don't care how many times I have to take the bus to the courthouse! I will get that cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment