Monday, June 27, 2011

Rabbits Are Ready

The rabbits are ready for Nick the Cat and his family, and, I have to admit, after seeing them hopping about in the backyard, practicing maneuvers with their little weapons, that I am looking forward to seeing it, even if the end result of that cat being defeated will be my being put to work at various cottage improvement projects. Several of the bunnies are frighteningly good with those weapons. Nick is going to come out of this looking like a skunk for sure, and possibly smelling like one. The bunnies have recruited the penguins into their plans to repel Nick and his relations, and they have been hard at work all day, making something so foul-smelling that I want to remove my nose when I catch just a whiff. I wonder if I could videotape it when Nick faces off with the rabbits? I'm sure it would win some award for humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment