Friday, June 24, 2011

Power's Back Part 2

The power is back on again, although I know I spotted one of Nick the Cat's relations, from the sliding glass door, heading in the direction of some power lines that are leaning more than I'm sure is safe. That family is probably planning to snatch the bulldozer at the end of the street in order to knock the lines down, and do away with my electricity again. I just know it. While I still can, though, I will post here. So, has anyone seen this? The human stumbled on it a bit ago, and I let her set up the download, to run while I'm blogging. A game starring cats, and not one of the cute ones with virtual felines to tend either. It's about time, although that kitten in the title sequence does look a bit like one of Nick's relations. I wonder if some of them have gone to work for a game company? I suppose it's good for me if they have sought employment there, though. They will be too busy modeling for this game and sequels to lurk here, helping their family cause bad luck! I think I better keep my paws crossed that this game is a best seller, and spawns a ton of sequels. Perhaps then the kitten who is currently employed there will have to bring the rest of the family into the business, and my bad luck will be over! I urge you all to purchase this the second it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment